|RSS Feed: Subscribe to the Blog.
Information about upcoming changes to the site, shipping and product availability.
What we're reading in the news about dogs.
Comments on Our Blog
If you have any comments on our blog or suggestions for topics to cover, please contact us. We love to hear from our customers.
Midwest iCrate or Life Stages? What's The Difference?
These crates are both folding wire dog crates in size for dogs 11 - 110 lbs that include both a divider panel and the ABS plastic pan. This leads many people to ask: "What's the difference between a Midwest iCrate and Life Stages dog crate?"
Midwest iCrate Dog Crate
Midwest Life Stages Dog Crate
iCrate vs. Life Stages Similarities
|iCrate and Life Stages Folding Sequence
Midwest iCrate Double Door Dog Crate
Midwest Life Stages Double Door Dog Crate
- Fold and Carry Design
- Black E-Coat Finish
- Specified (by the manufacturer) as "Medium Strength"
- Include Free Divider Panel
- ABS Plastic Pan Included
- Same Wire Gauge
- Folds Without Tools
- Both Have Single and Two Door Forms
iCrate vs. Life Stages Differences
- Some iCrate Models (1518 - 1536) Are Narower and Lower Than the Life Stages
- The Wire Grid is Closer Together on the Life Stages
- The Bars Are Closer Together on the Life Stages
- The Life Stages Models are a Little Stonger and a Little Heavier
So, Which to Buy?
It really depends on your budget and preference. If you are price sensistive, or want a lighter product, then the iCrate is for you. If you prefer a stronger product and don't mind the extra weight, or spending a little more money, the Life Stages is for you.
Now you just have to decide which model is right for you:
- iCrate Single Door Dog Crate
- iCrate Double Door Dog Crate
- Life Stages Single Door Dog Crate
- Life Stages Double Door Dog Crate